Visit our studio web site at
“There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality” –Pablo Picasso
Program Description: Introductory class of abstract art – what it is, how it is developed, painted and created. Step by step procedure will explain how to work with your imagination or use photo or picture that gives inspiration and direction to start. Hands on painting lessons based on world famous abstract artist Pablo Picasso, Piet Mondrian, Guljee and others.
Students will learn
- Abstract art in different mediums.
- Important aspects , such as direction, balance and weight.
- Color composition.
- Compare and contrast the difference between non-figurative and abstract art.
———————————————————————————————Sketching and Drawing
After school | Weekend classes | Private lessons
Anyone can learn how to draw. It’s easier than you think. Our program will guide you through step by step drawing procedure. This course is for anyone who wants to learn to draw. The basics of drawing are covered in this program including: perspectives, direction, balance, weight, shading and more.
Program Description: Drawing is a form of visual communication. It allows expression of inner feelings without using words. In this class, students will learn how to express themselves by sketching and drawing objects. We will also introduce different drawing techniques and styles.
Students will learn:
- Drawing techniques such as perspective, direction, balance and weight.
- Drawing 3D objects.
- Human face and other objects.
Activities and Drawing Exercise: Based on the level of student.
- Beginner:Our philosophy of teaching art is focused on inspiring the expression, and enhancing the individual creativity. This is easier if art is introduced at an early stage. Our goal for this class is to inspire, motivate, encourage and teach basic principles of art using different exercises.
- Basic: Students will learn new techniques and drawing styles of different artists. We will also introduce interesting style of “Pablo Picasso” and “Guljee.”
- Intermediate: Intermediate drawing classes are intended for students who have mastered the basic level and want to move forward keeping their focus on visual art. These lessons will focus on visual perception and drawing skills while exposing students to a wide variety of new art techniques including: human faces and forms, animals, landscape, still life. They will also learn about legendary artists and their styles. Finally, students will be encouraged to develop their own style and creative approach. See sample exercises for Intermediate Level
- Advance: Classes are intended for students who have mastered the intermediate level and want to move further in the field of visual art. These lessons will focus on Human Faces and Figurative art.
Drawing exercises will focus on:
- Understanding of Lines and Circles
- Observe and absorb
- Sketch with Lines
- Drawing empty space
- Perspective (Drawing Houses, Landscape)
- 3D objects
- Human Face
- Color theory
See some of the exercises at Free Drawing Exercises
Instructor: Jay Gilani -Artist and Animator
For more Information and Registartion visit After school programs and weekend programs