Learn to make a Mug or Bowl on a Pottery Wheel
Who Can Attend? No experience required. Ideal journey for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson.
What will we do in this session? Beginners will be making a bowl on a pottery wheel and a person with some pottery experience will learn the advance techniques of creating Mug on a pottery wheel. Your instructor will advice based on your experience.
What to expect in this class?
1) Class with begin with an introduction to the process of making pottery and how to set up and clean wheels.
2) Each participant will get one lb of clay and separate pottery wheel with all required tools.
3) The instructor will give a step by step demonstration and guide you about how to create a Mug or a Cup with handle.
6) At the end of the session, you have option to walk out with your pottery creation.
How to buy or reserve a session?
1) Go to https://www.feelartistic.com/pottery-classes/ and select a Date/Time from the schedule.
2) Select the number of attendees
3) Click View selection
4) Do you have prepaid voucher or promotional redemption code? Enter your code in “Add a discount code” field. (Hint: Add a discount field is underneath Total cost of tickets.)
5) Click “Book Now” and follow the on-screen instruction to your reservation.
Most Frequently Asked Question:
Q: My voucher or gift certification is expiring, but I don’t see an available spot before expiration date. What should I do?
A: You should be fine as long as you sign-up / schedule session before the expiration date. You have the option to select any available date even after expiration date.
Scroll calendar and click “Show more” at the bottom to see more available dates.
© 2016-2018 FEELartistic.org