Open Glaze is a ceramic paint activity. Most artistic event for the entire family and friends. Come with the kids or a special friend and enjoy your time at our studio. Upon arrival, choose a ceramic product from our selection of bisque-ware includes Bowls, Animal, Jars, and more. You can buy or reserve your spot or simply stop by at studio during “Open Glaze” hours. Scroll down this page to see open glaze hours.
What is included in the price?
1) A ceramic bowl or bisque-ware up to $10 value.*
1) Use of studio time, tools and instructions.
2) Glazing colors
3) Firing – We will fire your piece at no additional cost.
*No charge if you select any product under $10 value. The differential amount will charge for item values more than $10. For example, if you select an item of $15 value, then you will charge $5.
How to buy a session?
1) Select a Date/Time from the schedule.
2) View Details.
4) Select correct Ticket/ booking types to enter number of attendee.
5) Click Proceed
6) Do you have prepaid voucher or redemption/discount code? Enter your code in “Add a discount code”
7) Click “Book Now” and follow the on-screen instruction to your reservation.
Most Frequently Asked Question:
Q: Do I have to reserve/buy a ticket online or I can simply walk-in?
A: We welcome walk-in during walk-in hours. But the reservation will give you a guarantee of your spot and allows you to join us even during non-walk-in hours.
Q: My voucher is expiring, but I don’t see an available spot before the expiration date. What should I do?
A: You should be fine as long as you schedule a session before the expiration date. While scheduling, you have the option to select any available date even after expiration date.
Q: What is your walk-in hour for this activity?
A: Studio walk-in hours are M-F 3:00 pm to 6:00 and Saturdays 10 am to 2 pm